Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what Natsu thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
Remember, we’re reading fanmail next week so send your fanmail to email@example.com to be read on the show.
Eric Vale stops by
Eric has a movie coming out called the Chariot. Click the link below to check it out
Guess Who with Carla
Cooking with Happy
Baked Crab Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 2 cups flaked imitation crabmeat
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 round loaves (1 pound each) unsliced sourdough or Italian bread
- Additional sliced green onions, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold in crab, cheese and onions. Cut the top third off each loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottoms, leaving 1-in. shells. Cube removed bread and tops; set aside. Spoon crab mixture into bread bowls. Place on baking sheets. Place reserved bread cubes in a single layer around bread bowls.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until the dip is heated through. Garnish with green onions if desired. Serve with toasted bread cubes and crackers. Yield: 5 cups.Tip: The bread can be filled earlier and refrigerated until 1-1/2 hours before serving. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
Chapter 333:Man and Man, Dragon and Dragon, Man and Dragon
Fanart for this chapter is by kvequiso and is called Fairy Tail 333 The Only Way
More from Fairy Tail Podcast