Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what the crew thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
Guess who with Carla
Cooking with Elfman
This recipe makes 12 Lava Cookies.
What you will need: A large mixing bowl, a wooden spoon, a pair of scissors, a small bowl, and a baking tray.
For the Lava Cookies:
⅓ Cup Butter (Melted)
⅔ Cup Dark Brown Soft Sugar
¼ Cup White Granulated Sugar
1 Large Egg (Room Temperature)
½ Teaspoon High Quality Vanilla Extract
¾ – 1 Cup Plain Flour
¼ Teaspoon Baking/Bicarbonate Soda
¼ Teaspoon Salt
75g / ¾ Cup Dark Chocolate (Chips or Chunks)
1 Sheet of Nori (Cut into small pieces)
¼ Cup Dark Chocolate (Chips or Chunks)
1 Sheet of Nori (Cut into strips)
Making the Lava Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 170C/340F and have a baking tray ready.
- Cream the melted butter, soft brown sugar and granulated sugar together until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Sieve in the flour, baking/bicarbonate of soda and salt. Stir gently with a wooden spoon, then add the chocolate chips and nori, and mix gently once again.
- The dough should come together, and still be very moist/sticky, but able to be handled. If too loose, add more flour a tablespoon at a time. Add more melted butter a teaspoon at a time if it’s too solid.
- Once at the right consistency, take a tablespoon of the dough, roll it in your hands into a ball, then place it on the prepared baking tray. Make sure the cookies have enough room to spread; I only baked 4 at a time.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 10-12 minutes, then remove them from the oven and allow them to cool slightly before removing them from the tray, and setting aside to cool completely.
Garnishing the Lava Cookies:
- Once the cookies are cool, melt the chocolate in a clean bowl. Add a small blob of the warm chocolate near the bottom of each cookie, to act as a glue, then attach the strip of nori.
- Once the chocolate has cooled, and the nori is stuck, turn the cookies over and repeat the process. Tuck the remainder of the nori strip up around the back of the cookie, and neatly press it against the chocolate to help the nori stick.
- Once the chocolate has set, enjoy your Lava Cookies and feel your status refresh!
To see more images and directions click on the image of the Lava Cookies to be taken to the site Elfman found the recipe on. Remember to like, comment, or share to let the author know what you thought or any little changes you might have made while trying out this recipe.
Fan Fishin’ with Happy
This week’s Fanfishin’ with Happy is very explicit. It is a Yaoi between Elfman and Natsu and goes into detail. If you are not a fan of Yaoi, or descriptive sexual stories then do not click the link below.
Please remember to comment, like, or share if you enjoyed this weeks Fanfishin’.
This weeks fanart is titled Mr. and Mrs. Dragneel by o0Kawaii0o. The fanart got a rating of ( in Bra Sizes)1 = DD, 1 = B, and 2 = C. Elfman thought that the kissing was cute and he enjoyed the art work. Juvia thought that the detail was really good, but Lucy thought that they detailed to much on Lucy, Natsu, and Happy that they forgot the background. Carla thought that Natsu’s face was awesome while Happy was happy about all the side boob. To see the image on Deviantart, click on the title of the image, or the image its self. If you wish to see more from this artist, click on the name of the artist. Remember while you are there to let the artist know what you thought of their fanart, also leave a comment, like, or share the image.
Manga Recap Chapter: 354 Effy Artis
The fanart for this chapter is titled Flare crying – Fairy Tail Chapter 354 by Rion-Akagami. If you wish to read chapter 354, click on the image to be taken to the chapter. If you wish to see more of this fanart on Deviantart then click on the title of the image. If you wish to see more fanart from this artist the click on the name of the artist. Remember to leave a comment, like, or share while you are visiting the artist’s Deviantart. Also remember to check out the Manga Review for chapter 354 on the Manga Review page.
More from Fairy Tail Podcast
YouTube I Twitter I Facebook I Live Shows I Tumblr I
Website I Facebook I Twitter I Live Shows I Tumblr l