Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what the crew thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
We start the show off going “DEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR” and Natsu stalls the show by running over a Mime? Lucy graces us with a new segment we have decided to call “Cursing with Lucy”! Reedus’ Gallery overloaded the crew with cuteness and adorableness that we kind of left our brains at the door.
Guys we would love to hang out with you guys at conventions but we need help getting there. To see us at your local convention contact the con of your choice telling them that you would like to see us there. Now there are some things that need to happen, one if it is more then 5 hours away from where we are located (southern Tennessee -Northern Georgia) we need to be comped for travel and hotel. We look forward to seeing you guys!
Fairy Tail News
Fairy Tail Volume 9 is now available on FUNimation!
You can also pre-order Fairy Tail Volume 10!
Guess Who With Carla
This weeks winner of Guess Who With Carla is Poi198.
Cooking With Elfman
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic in the butter until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in the flour and salt, and simmer until bubbly. Mix in the broth and milk, and boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Season with the basil, oregano, and ground black pepper. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer with 1/3 of the noodles, the ricotta, and the chicken. Arrange 1/3 of the noodles over the chicken, and layer with 1/3 of the sauce mixture, spinach, and the remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Arrange remaining noodles over cheese, and spread remaining sauce evenly over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
Don’t forget, you can click on the image of the food above the ingredients to see more information on this recipe. While your there, leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let the chef know what you think of their recipe and any thing you added to make it taste more yummy then it already was!
The fanart for this week is It was a gift…! by PastrieCake. This fanart got a rating of ( in bra sizes) 4 = DD, 1 = D.Elfman was overloaded by the cuteness and Makarov said you could never go wrong with plushies. Mira loved plushie Gajeel’s eyes, while Lucy liked the mouths because they were a pointy line. Carla thought this was the cutest version of Levy ever.
If you want to see this image on DeviantArt, click on either the image or the image title. To see more from this artist you can click on their name. While you’re there don’t forget to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let this artist know what you think about their image.
Manga Chapter 373: To Kill or Let Live
The fanart for this chapter is titled Fairy Tail 373 – zeref by pollo1567. To read this chapter on Crunchyroll’s Simulpub click on the image. If you want to see this image on DeviantArt you can click on the title of the image, or you can click on the artist name to be taken to the profile. Don’t forget while you’re there to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let this artist know what you think of their fanart for this chapter. Don’t forget to check out the Manga Reviews page to check out what Carla thought while reading this chapter.
Fairy Tail Matsuri Chapter 1: Welcome Home Frosch
The fanart I selected to represent this chapter (could not actually find fanart from the chapter) is titled Celebrating Hana Matsuri by DlynK. To read this chapter on Crunchyroll’s Simulpub, click on the image. To see this fanart on DeviantArt, click on the image title, or you can see more from this artist by click on their name. Don’t forget to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let this artist know what you think about their fanart. You can check out the Manga Reviews Page to see what Carla thought about this chapter.
If you don’t already have a premium Crunchyroll account, click on the image below to get a 2 day free trial of the service offered to a premium account holder.
More from Fairy Tail Podcast