Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what the crew thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
Happy takes over the podcast and makes us stare at her face for the first half of the show. Erza hopsin gets down to business and then leaves us for her boychicken, while Carla gets flustered because she can’t go to her back up plan for Guess Who With Carla. Elfman then decides to threaten us with FUDGE! Then we wrap it up with a fanfiction that makes grammar from a 3 year old sound amazing!
Guys we would love to hang out with you guys at conventions but we need help getting there. To see us at your local convention contact the con of your choice telling them that you would like to see us there. Now there are some things that need to happen, one if it is more then 5 hours away from where we are located (southern Tennessee -Northern Georgia) we need to be comped for travel and hotel. We look forward to seeing you guys!
Cosplay With Erza
This week Erza walked us through how an Erza cosplayer called Tham. Picture is by Bentpic5. Remember to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let this amazing cosplayer and photographer know what you think of their work.
Guess Who With Carla
Kendrick Lee is the winner of Guess Who With Carla this week.
Cooking With Elfman
Baked Mac & Cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed American cheese, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion for 2 minutes. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in milk, salt, mustard and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- To the milk mixture add the Cheddar and American cheeses; stir until cheese melts. Combine macaroni and cheese sauce in a 2 quart baking dish; mix well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Lemon Chicken Piccata
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1/2-inch medallions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Place a serving platter into the oven to warm.
- Season the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper and dredge them in flour. Shake off excess flour. Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet; pan-fry the chicken pieces until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Work in batches and do not crowd skillet, adding oil as needed . Place the chicken pieces onto the warmed platter in the oven. When finished with all the chicken, drain most of the oil from the skillet, leaving a thin coating on the surface of the pan.
- Cook and stir the minced garlic in the skillet until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Pour in the chicken broth. Scrape and dissolve any brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Stir in the lemon slices and bring the mixture to a boil. Let cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce reduces to about 2/3 cup, 5 to 8 minutes. Add the lemon juice and capers; simmer until the sauce is reduced and slightly thickened, about 5 minutes more. Drop the butter into the skillet and swirl it into the sauce by tilting the skillet until the butter is melted and incorporated. Add the parsley; remove from heat and set aside.
- Arrange the chicken medallions on serving plates and spoon sauce over each portion to serve.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour into well-greased 8×8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.
This weeks fanart is titled I swear I will protect you! by FeatherGuitar. This fanart got a rating of ( in bra sizes) 2 = C, 1 = D, 1 = DD. Makarov liked the shading on the hair and Gray’s Jacket, while Happy thought the top of the picture was good, but did not match the bottom half. Mira thought the whole image was beautiful and delicate, but Carla thought the top half of the image was well done, soft, beautiful, and amazing. But when it came to the bottom half of the image thought it was too much of a difference, and it would be a good picture if these to images were separate.
If you would like to see this image on DeviantArt, click on the either of the image or the image title. Or you can click on the artist name to see more art from this artist, remember while you are there to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let this artist know what you think of their fanart.
Fanfishin’ With Happy
This week we covered a fanfiction called Will of The Heart by mikotomisaka1422.To read along with the crew as they dub this fanfiction click on the name of the fanfiction. If you would like to see more from this author, click on the name of the artist.
Manga Chapter 371: Tartarous Arc Part 2: Song of the Sky Dragon
The fanart for this chapter is titled Fairy Tail : 371 – Mirajane by OneBill and DH-Arts. To read along with the crew, click on the image to be taken to Crunchyroll’s Simulpub. If you want to see more of this image on DeviantArt click on the title of the image. To see more from these artist, click on the name of the artist. Remember while you are there to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let these artists know what you think of their fanart for this chapter. Also, don’t forget to check out the Manga Reviews page to see what Carla thinks about this chapter.
If you don’t already have a premium Crunchyroll account, click on the image below to get a 2 day free trial of the service offered to a premium account holder.
More from Fairy Tail Podcast