Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what the crew thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
Whelp the show starts off with Google telling us no, and oh my god we are not in color. Carla is apparently an epic dog, and Elfman takes his pants off to prepare for his segment, while Happy gets into Cana’s alcohol storage.
Guys we would love to hang out with you guys at conventions but we need help getting there. To see us at your local convention contact the con of your choice telling them that you would like to see us there. Now there are some things that need to happen, one if it is more then 5 hours away from where we are located (southern Tennessee -Northern Georgia) we need to be comped for travel and hotel. We look forward to seeing you guys!
Guess Who With Carla
tatsuyo dragneel is the winner of Guess who with Carla this week, he guessed Eclair.
Cooking With Elfman
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
Chantal’s New York Cheesecake
1 graham crackers, crushed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 1/2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Remember you can click on the pictures to be taken to the websites where Elfman found these recipes. Leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let the chefs who came up with these two recipes know what you think.
The fanart for this week is titled Happy Valentine ~ Mint truffle by Sophie4391 and TheCarrotSaysYumYum. This fanart got a rating of ( in bra sizes) 4 = D, 4 = DD. Makarov likes the shading and the detailing in the image. Juvia liked her face! Mira just liked the picture, and thought it was amazing. Lucy thought it needed a background, and thought the background showed off the mistakes. Carla liked the blush on her face and wished they would have done a little more detailing on the waist. Happy liked all the boobs, while Elfman agreed with the boobs being awesome and wished that there was a background. Jellal thought the detailing on her right breast made it look like it was tear shaped.
To see more of this image on DeviantArt, click on either the name of the image or the image itself. If you want to see more from either of these artist click on their names. While you are there remember to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let them know what you think about their fanart.
Fanfishin With Happy
This week the fans chose a fanfiction called Sleep Over by Shaggydog123. To read along with the crew while they dub this fanfiction click on the title. Or you can click on the name of the author to see more from them. Remember to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let the author know what you think of their fanfiction.