Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what the crew thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
This episode was interrupted from Wendy’s by Natsu, Jellal becomes Optimus Prime, and the girls on the show take over. Watch the episode below to see what else we get into.
Evil Toastie Cosplay (Still unable to find a link)
Guys we would love to hang out with you guys at conventions but we need help getting there. To see us at your local convention contact the con of your choice telling them that you would like to see us there. Now there are some things that need to happen, one if it is more then 5 hours away from where we are located (southern Tennessee -Northern Georgia) we need to be comped for travel and hotel. We look forward to seeing you guys! To donate click the donate button at the top of this post.
Guess Who With Carla
And yet again, I win! Do your homework and see you next week.
Cooking With Elfman
Korean Style Seaweed Soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dried brown seaweed
- 1/4 pound beef top sirloin, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Soak seaweed in water to cover. When soft, drain, and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat; add beef, sesame oil, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, and a little salt, and cook for 1 minute. Stir in seaweed and remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce; cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Pour in 2 cups water, and bring to a boil. Stir in garlic and remaining 4 cups water. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
Korean BBQ Short Ribs
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 3 pounds Korean-style short ribs (beef chuck flanken, cut 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick across bones)
- Pour soy sauce, water, and vinegar into a large, non-metallic bowl. Whisk in brown sugar, white sugar, pepper, sesame oil, garlic, and onion until the sugars have dissolved. Submerge the ribs in this marinade, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 7 to 12 hours; the longer, the better.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove ribs from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard the marinade. Cook on preheated grill until the meat is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Remember you can click on the image to be taken to either of the websites where Elfman found this amazing food. While you are there like, comment, share, or subscribe to let the creator of these recipes know what you thought.
This weeks fanart is titled Succubus Mirajane by DevilishMirajane. This fanart got a rating of ( in bra sizes) 4 = D, 1= C, 2 =DD. Makarov thought that this was a well done piece, but the right arm was just a little skinny. Mirajane thought that the wings coming out of her hair was a little odd looking, while Carla just thought this was sexy and liked that it was done by hand. Jellal liked that there was the handmade look to the image while Erza did not like the proportions but thought that the colors were well done. Lucy liked the image, but thought that her boobs were not even.
Remember if you would like to see this image on Deviantart you can click on the image or the image title. To see more from the artist you can click on the name of the artist. While you are there, don’t forget to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe telling this artist what you thought of their fanart.
FanFishin’ with Happy
We continued with the fanfiction from last week called A Dragon Born by HoneyFlower15. To follow along with the crew as they read you can press CTRL+F and type “Lucy glared up at…” to be taken to the line the crew picks up the story on.
Remember to like, comment, share, or subscribe to let this writer know what you think of their fanfiction.
Manga Chapter 367: Jellal vs. Oracion Seis
The fanart for this chapter is titled Fairy tail 367 – Sayla by KhalilXPirates and gaston18. To read the chapter as the crew dubs it, click on the image to be taken to Crunchyroll’s Simulpub. To see this image on Deviantart, click on the image title, or you can click on the name of either of the artist to see more from them. Remember to leave a like, comment, share, or subscribe to let these artist know what you think of their fanart for this chapter. Don’t forget to check out the Manga Reviews page to see Carla’s review of this chapter.
If you don’t already have a premium Crunchyroll account, click on the image below to get a 2 day free trial of the service offered to a premium account holder.
More from Fairy Tail Podcast