Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what the crew thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
Episode 113 the crew chose a more friendly fanfiction, Fairy Tail Podcast becomes the AA meeting for post cons, and Natsu tries to stay awake to make it through the show, while Carla bust out laughing randomly. To see the full extent of this weeks antics watch the video below.
Cosplay with Erza
We have a new segment along with our new cast member. Erza brings to us Fairy Tail Cosplayers every week.
This weeks cosplayer is named The Cel Saga and she cosplays Juvia and Lisanna. Below are some pictures of her cosplays.
If you wish to see more from this cosplayer you can click her name to be taken to her Facebook cosplay page. Remember while you are there to leave a like, comment, or share telling this cosplayer what you think of her Fairy Tail cosplays. Also remember to watch the Youtube video above to listen to Erza give a brief description of this amazing cosplayer.
Guess who with Carla
Remember you can click on the image to be taken to the Fairy Tail Wiki to get more information on Wan.
Cooking with Elfman
Southwest Loaded Backed Potato Skins
- 330 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup frozen sweet corn
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- sprinkle of cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- canola oil or olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated white cheese (Monterey Jack)
- chopped cilantro for topping
For the filling:
- Mix the chili powder, paprika, cayenne and cumin in a small bowl.
- Heat a little bit of oil (about 2 tsp) on a pan over medium heat. Brown the meat in the pan. Drain some of the fat and drippings from the meat in the pan. Add the onions and garlic. Cook until the onions are translucent. Add the tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the black beans and corn. Add the spices and chopped cilantro. Gently stir to mix everything together. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Cover a baking sheet with foil. Lightly brush the foil with oil.
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Using a fork, pierce the potato several times. Rub the potatoes with oil. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 50 mins. until they are tender and the skins are crisp. Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Slice the potatoes lengthwise in half. Scoop out the insides (which is great for making thick and creamy Potato Cheddar Soup). Brush the skins and the insides lightly with oil.
- Flip the potatoes so that the skins face upwards. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip the potatoes over and bake for another 5-7 minutes until the edges get crisp with a nice brown color.
- Take them out and immediately fill the potato skins with the meat filling. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and put them back in the oven just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top before serving. Drizzle some ranch dressing if you like.
You can click on the image to be taken to the website where Elfman found this tasty recipe. There you will find more pictures to follow while your cooking. Remember while you are there to leave a like, comment, or share telling the cook what you think of their recipe.
- 1/2 shot of Goldschlager Cinnamon Schnapps Liqueur
- 1/2 shot of Wild Turkey’s American Honey
- 1 Can of Ginger Ale
- Shake the American Honey and Goldschlager and pour into an Irish coffee glass. Add the ginger ale until the glass is full and then stir to mix up the gold particles. Go to the race track, bet on your favorite chocobo, drink and profit.
To see more from the Golden Chocobo click on the image above. Remember while your there to leave a like, comment, or share letting the creator of this drink know what you thought.
Fanfishin’ with Happy
On episode 113 we decide to read a more friendly fanfiction called “Leave it to Lucy!” by Waylo. The brief description of this fanfiction is “Gray messed up, badly. Juvia ended crying because of it. Yeah, Lucy was pissed at him, but she wanted the two of them to reconcile. When she offers to help Gray make up with Juvia, she also helps him realize what’s important. So why was Juvia crying?”
You can click the title of the fanfiction to read along with the crew, or you can click the name of the author to see more fanfictions from them. Remember while you are there to leave a like, comment, or share letting them know what you thought of this weeks fanfiction.
This weeks fanart is titled Juvia And Erza Commission by gaston18. This fanart got a rating of (in bra sizes) 3 = C, 1 = B. Erza did not like body proportions while Lucy thought Juvia’s boobs looked wrapped. Carla thought that the clothes did not fit the characters and Jellal did not like the shading on Juvia.
If you wish to see more of this fanart you can click on the image itself or the image title. You can also see more from this artist by click on the artist name. Remember while your there to leave a like, comment, or share letting this artist know what you thought about this weeks fanart.
Manga Chapter 360: The White Inheritance
Fanart for this weeks chapter is title Fairy Tail 360, line art done by kvequiso and color done by ZeTsu-c. To see more of this image click the title of the image. If you would like to see more fanart from either of these artist you can click on the artist name. Remember to leave a like, comment, or share telling these artist what you think of their fanart for this weeks chapter. Also go check out the manga review page to see what Carla thought of this weeks chapter.
To read along with the crew as they dub the manga click on the image to be taken to Crunchyroll. If you don’t have a premium account you can get one by clicking the image below.
More from Fairy Tail Podcast