Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what the crew thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
Guess who With Carla
Cooking with Elfman
1 lb of tofu (or more if you want more tofu)
1/2 lb of ground pork
1/2 cup chicken stock
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoons Ginger minced
1 tablespoon fermented bean paste
2-3 scallions chopped up
canola oil (optional substitutions peanut oil or sesame oil)
Chilli oil to taste
2 tablespoon Szechuan Chili paste (sichuan)
1 tablespoon cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water
ground szechuan peppercorns to taste
Salt to taste
Water as needed to cover half the tofu in the pan
Optional: ichimi togarashi pepper to taste
1) First press the tofu between some paper towel to dry it and make it easier to work with.
2) Cut the tofu up into cubes. and put them into a saucepan with water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and bring the water to a boil. Cook on medium high for 8 minutes. Once this is done set the tofu aside.
3) In a bowl mix the broth, fermented bean paste and Szechuan Chili paste. Set aside.
4) In another bowl mix the soy sauce, salt, chili oil, ground szechuan and ichimi togarashi pepper. This mixture I would use to really control the heat, taste a little to see how it comes out then set aside as well.
5) Put the canola oil (or whichever oil you decide to use) into if you have it a wok if you’re like me then a large pan with high sides and heat up
6) Once the oil is hot add the pork. Now I put a little more than I should because I ended up buying 1.25 lbs and didnt want to waste any of it >.<!!! I put the whole thing in and break it up as I cook. If you dont want to do that cut up the pork a little bit before adding it and then use the spatula to break up any large pieces. Cook until the pork is fully cooked and brown. Make sure to stir it as you cook.
7) When the pork is done add the garlic and ginger and cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes. It should have a nice fragrant smell to it.
8) Once that is done add the broth mixture and cook for about 1-3 minutes, until it all comes together and the color is nice and dark.
9) Add the chili oil soy sauce mixture cook and cook for another 1-3 minutes. At this point taste a little of the pork to make sure it’s hot enough for you. If not add a little more of the chili oil, ground szechuan peppercorns, ichimi togarashi pepper and if you really feel like you need it just a little bit more of the two pastes. Make sure to add only a little at a time so you can control the flavors.
10) Then add the tofu pieces. Stir fry very gently for 1-2 minutes. Making sure everything is fully covered
11) Add cornstarch mixture and the scallions. Cook for another 1-2 minutes till everything comes together.
12) And that is it!
To see detailed pictures of the steps click on the picture. Remember to comment or like to let this person know that you saw their recipe.
This weeks fanart is titled Cana / Kanna – Fairy Tail – and was done by diabolumberto. The orignal artwork was done by Hiro Mashima, but the artist did the lineart and coloring. This fanart was rated (in bra sizes) 1 =DD 1 =D. Most of the crew was all about that booty. To see more of the photo click on the title, it you wish to see more of this artists work click the artist name. Remember, when you visit the artist deviantArt leave a comment telling them what you think.
Fairy Tail Chapter 341: The Morning of a New Adventure
This fanart for this chapter is titled Fairy Tail 341 – Pervy Cana and was done by Bloodreal. If you wish to read this chapter then click on the photo. To see the fanart up close click on the title, to see more of the artist work click on the name of the artist. Remember, when you visit the artist deviantArt leave a comment and tell them what you think.
Fairy Tail Chapter 342: Warrod Cken
This fanart for the second chapter is titled Fairy Tail 342 : Mavis Vermilion and done by Mishyharu. To read the chapter click on the fanart. If you wish to see the fanart up close click on the title of the fanart. If you wish to see more of this artist’s work then click the name of the artist. Remember, when you visit the artist deviantArt to leave a comment and tell them what you think.
Fairy Tail Chapter 343: Treasure Hunter
This fanart for the final chapter is titled fairy tail 343 – Minerva Orland – coloring and was done by DEOHVI. If you wish to read the chapter click on the fanart. To see the fanart up close click on the title. To see more of this artist’s work click on the artist name. Remember, when you visit the artist’s deviantArt to leave a comment telling them what you think.
More from Fairy Tail Podcast