Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what Natsu thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
Remember, we’re reading fanmail next week so send your fanmail to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read on the show.
Guess Who With Carla
Cooking With Elfman
Asuna’s Super Tasty Sandwich
I used half pack of stew meat but this is great to make with left over meat as well
1 teaspoon Soy Sauce (or to taste)
1 teaspoons Teriyaki sauce (or to taste)
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
1 teaspoon Tonkatsu sauce (or to taste)
Salt and pepper to taste
vegetable oil to cover the pan
2 slices of bread, either white or Italian
Mayo just enough to spread on the bread
any kind of greens or lettuces
- heat up the oil in a pan on medium and add the meat with salt and pepper. until all the meat is browned.
- Once all of that has browned then add all the sauces to the pan and cook till the meat is at desired doneness. About 30 minuets for the meat to be medium.
- When that is done get your bread ready and layer one side with mayo. I didnt add that much since I am not a really big fan of mayo.
- clean dry and add the greens to the bread. I used romaine and parsley, I also like mizuna, and mesclun lettuces as well.
- and finally add the meat! I liked it it’s really yummy I can see why Kirito wouldnt want to share anything Asuna made.
If you wish to see step by step photos of the sandwich making click the link below
The Drunkin Moogle’s Captain Planet
3/4 oz Whiskey (earth)
3/4 oz Tequila (fire)
3/4 oz Vodka (wind)
3/4 oz Seltzer (water)
3/4 oz Fruit Punch (heart)
Directions: Add all ingredients into mixing glass with ice. As you pour each ingredient in be sure to shout, EARTH FIRE WIND WATER HEART! By there powers combine! CAPTAIN PLANET! Shake and pour into a tall glass with ice.
Below is the youtube from “The Secret of the Booze”making the Captain Planet Earth Day drink
Fan Fishin’ With Happy
Check out Happy’s pick for this week by clicking the link below. Remember to leave them a comment telling them what you think.
Everyone on the crew thought that this fanart by diabolumberto was well done and stunned at the amount of detail that was put into this fanart. The picture is titled Fairy Tail – Juvia and rightly so as we see Juvia showing us what a Fairy Tail arabian night would look like. Make sure to go and visit this artist on their deviantart page by clicking one of the links above.
Chapter 336: In Order to Live Today to the Fullest
This weeks fanart for chapter 336 is by JasmineBlack and is called Lucy Chapter 336. We had our Happy read this weeks manga chapter out loud on the show, and although she made the chapter one large joke, most of the crew thought that it was to coneant and easily summed up. To read this chapter click on the photo, to let the artist know what you think click on the links above.
More from Fairy Tail Podcast