Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what Natsu thought of them and give us your opinions as well!
Fairy Tail podcast live shows are available on JustinTV We start around 8:30 – 9 pm Monday nights CDT.
Remember, we’re reading fanmail next week so send your fanmail to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read on the show.
Guess who with Carla
Cooking With Carla
1 cup of butter (salted or unsalted is fine)
1/2 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 cups of flour
1/4 teaspoons of salt
Nuts: Chopped walnuts or almonds, or nuts of your choice
Filling: Jam or preserves of any fruit
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar in an electric mixer. Add vanilla, flour and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Roll spoonfuls of dough into small balls, and place them on lightly greased cookie sheets, each ball about an inch apart.
- Press down the center of each ball with a spoon, making an indent. Fill with jam or nuts.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer cookies to a cool, flat surface.
- When the cookies are cooled, sprinkle powdered sugar.
This weeks fanart was, well…less then well received by the crew. Props for good art, but when comparing to Fairy Tail Characters it just did not make the cut. Most of the crew thought that the characters were high, and goofy looking.
Chapter 332: Fire Bird
This weeks chapter seemed a little picture heavy. The twist in the story arc is amazing, and was unexpected. Wendy is still taking on Zilconis while help is on the being sent to help her defeat her first dragon. In short this was a short story line, but another good chapter.
More from Fairy Tail Podcast